Monday, November 23, 2009






HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!

--

This year my birthday is on Thanksgiving. I love that about every 10 years I get to share my special day with a major holiday. It makes it feel like everyone is celebrating me!

--

This year Dave and I will be in Utah visiting his parents for Thanksgiving. So, we decided to have a family party on Sunday at Blair and BJ's house to celebrate my birthday.

--

I even made a turkey and ham!! We had a really nice Sunday dinner. Thank you to everyone who helped supply the food.

Blair made me a chocolate cherry cake, the recipe invented by my Mom. If you want the recipe let me know! It was delicious! Make a wish!


Here I am surrounded by my grandchildren, opening my gifts. They love to help!


Shhh, someone got worn out from all the excitement. This is a picture of Karly asleep on my lap. She lasted about half the evening. Isn't she a cutie!?!



It was a perfect night of food, family and gifts. Thanks everyone!

1 comment: