Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Trees

This was our little Christmas tree - it was left here from a previous couple. If you look close you can see my little Georgian couple dressed in traditional clothes with the girl holding a plate of Kinghalis! I also made the snowflake on the top! This was our traditional Georgian Christmas Tree - also left from a previous couple. They take a stick and shave up the wood curls. I really like these trees. They start selling them on Dec. 24th and you can find them all over the Bazaar.

Sister Carter, our misson presidents wife, recieved on last year and she loved it. So she asked us if we would get a few for her this year. We really had fun shopping for these!


She is going to give them to her kids as little families of trees - all the curls on the trees reminded me of Marcy and her girls with all their ringlets. So here is Marcy with Courtney, Meghan and Brooklyn!


Had to take a picture, because we are not bringing these home!

1 comment:

  1. These are SO CUTE! I LOVE them! I can't believe Sister Carter is taking those home-how in the world is she going to get them back to the US? I love me and my girls with our curls!

    ReplyDelete