Monday, February 20, 2012

How cold is it?

It's so cold that we have to have an electric heater in every room to keep warm. E. Reese decided to put this one to use and is toasting the bread while I was making dinner! He was also warming our plates! This winter is the coldest winter Georgia has had in 40 years. How lucky are we? This is the view outside our study window.

We have to plan extra time for getting out of the house - it takes awhile to get all the layers on. This was taken on our walk to the church - 20 minutes away. I must say I have been very happy with how warm my coat and boots keep this California girl!





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are keeping warm. I worry about you. I remember that winter in PA and how chilled to the bone you can feel at times! That snow on the balcony brings back cold memories! I must have looked so silly in that big yellow jacket...but I didn't care, I was warm!

    ReplyDelete