Monday, March 5, 2012

Visitors

We were lucky to find Charlotte, a member of the church in Batumi - 6 hours away on the coast of the Black Sea. She teaches at the University there. We have been emailing and skyping with her and last Tuesday she came for a visit. We did some touring in Tbilisi which happened to go by my favorite ice cream store. Hi Charlotte - come see us again! We were blessed to have Patriarch Rogers come from Utah to give blessings. We enjoyed a day with him - this was taken as we were walking to the car during the middle of our coldest week! He gave us an autographed copy of his book 'A Call to Russia'.

2 comments:

  1. Is Charlotte American? If she is 6 hours away, how did you find her and why did she come to visit you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Reese Family!

    My name is Isabel and I'm an Australian LDS. I'm going to be visiting Georgia Tbilisi for the 1st time in July this year. I would love to attend Church there but I'm not too sure of the location or time? I would really appreciate your help.

    My email is isabel.pacheco.izzy@gmail.com

    Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

    Cheers from the land of the kangaroos! ;) Isabel

    ReplyDelete