Monday, April 16, 2012

A Month of Baptisms!!!

This has been a great month for baptisms! First Rapo was baptized by his dad (he was afraid to get interviewed by Pres. Reese - until we bribed him with a candy bar!) Then Jeff's good friend Kunle from Nigeria was baptized - he even asked me to play the piano for the musical number - I tried to tell him I wasn't very good, but he had listened to me practice one week and wanted me to play - I was honored.

Then Tamari turned 8 and was so excited to be baptized. She even played a lovely song on the piano for the musical number.


Friday the 13th was a lucky day for Avlabari branch and these three young men. Wow - 3 on one day - it's an amazing time for Georgia as our missionaries find those looking for the truth.


1 comment:

  1. What a cute girl Tamari is! She LOOKS as excited as you described her! We give our kids a copy of the Gospel Standards when they turn 8-has that been translated to a language she might be able to read? What about the Faith in God book-is that in Georgian or Russian? What frontier!

    ReplyDelete