Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Puppies

Our bedroom balcony overlooks an old abandoned falling down home.  This morning E. Reese found a little puppy stuck in a hole in the yard in front of the house.  On further investigation, he discovered a momma dog and her 6 puppies living in the house!  I know you are envious of our great view!  There are a lot of wild street dogs here in Tbilisi.


Elder Reese goes for a walk every morning, he has made a few friends along the way.  This is Sam!
This is another mom that he met this morning with her brood!
                                               Don't you just want to take him home?

3 comments:

  1. I do want to take them all home! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puppies are SO cute. It makes me want to bring them home too and I'm not even a fan of dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed Courtney and Brooke these pictures and Courtney has been pretending to be a puppy all day!

    ReplyDelete