Monday, August 6, 2012

Haircut

We have another young man in our branch that has decided to start his paper work for going on a mission!  In talking with him we learned that he works cutting hair.  He works 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm.  They will sometimes let him off for a few hours in the afternoon and he meets us at the church.  Anyway - I usually cut E. Reese's hair - not my favorite job.  I thought it would be nice for E. Reese to go to this young man's shop for a Georgian haircut.  This is how he felt about the cut-
OK - so it's a little bit shorter than when I cut it.  Do you know the difference between a good haircut and a bad one?  About a week!  Well, this one may take 2 or 3 weeks!  I personally think it looks nice, just a little short. It only cost 5 lari (about $3) but he did give him a 2 lari tip - what a guy - good looking and generous.

2 comments:

  1. It looks fine! And think how cool you'll stay for the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the haircut looks GREAT! I like it that short. I was expecting something scary from your journal blog. Perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete