Thursday, April 14, 2011

My friend Natia, a dentist with 'Doctors Helping Georgia' NGO, invited me to go to International Women's Association (IWA) get together 2 weeks ago. They have 170 members from many different countries that support each other, raise $ for humanitarian causes, have lots of different subgroups (book club, cooking, sewing, English conversation, etc) and most importantly - speak English! I am really enjoying the group - it's good for me to go outside my comfort zone and it let's others know about LDS Charities. They had a Spring Expo craft show last weekend - E. Reese was kind enough to go with me. Reminded me of the years when Mom Reese and I would go to all the craft shows!

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff! It reminds me of the craft show grandma use to PUT ON!

    ReplyDelete