Thursday, June 16, 2011

We love to shop at the Bazaar. We find we usually go here 2 or 3 times a week. We take a big bag that E. Reese gets to carry and we fill it up - mostly with fruits and veggies. We have our favorite spots - our cookie lady (we can't go there anymore - till E. Reese can button his pants!) - then we have our honey and spice guy - the cheese lady etc. Here is a shot of the veggie section.





I love talking to the ladies who work here. I just bought some pomedoris (tomatos) from this old lady. They usually laugh at me when I try to talk in Georgian - but they are happy to see me trying and are very encouraging.


















Fun picture showing the prices in Georgian!

































Finally, when we get home, I wash all the fruits and veggies in a cleaning solution, dry them and they are ready to eat!





1 comment:

  1. What fun. We try to go to the Galt auction every-other week now that it is summer...but we have been sick so we have only gone once since the nice weather. Patricia got me strawberries today-they are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete