Monday, December 3, 2012

It's My BIRTHDAY!!!

I love my birthdays - every one!  This year I wanted to go to the new Tbilisi Mall.  So we met with the Pratts at Didube and got the bus to the Mall (about 1 hour 15 min total travel time)  The place was HUGE - very out of place for Georgia!  There were 3 stories with lots of high end stores.  AMAZING!  This was my favorite window display - they were all dressed in red!
 I'm standing under the Gap sign in Georgian.
 There was a really big store like Walmart there - here is E Reese by the chocolate sign.
 The Pratts took us out to the best lunch - chicken Caesar salad and tender steak!  I wish I had taken a picture!  We finally headed home and I walked into the quiet house - out from behind the couches jumped my good friends - a surprise party!!!  They were lighting sparklers and laughing and shouting Happy Birthday - SO MUCH FUN!!!
 I am opening a box of decadent candy with Edzita, Leanna, Alexandria and Mzia. 
I had a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool sign of "Gap"! I still can't believe they did sparklers IN the house. I think the Elder in the back's face says it all...this is so cool, but is this really ok?
    Glad you had another GREAT Birthday.

    ReplyDelete