Monday, December 3, 2012

Odds and Ends

I was going through my pictures and found some interesting fotos that I wanted to add - no real order or theme - just fun pictures!
 They were having a meeting in Yerevan and wanted our opinion - so they skyped us and we joined in!
E Reese loved the chocolate sign in the store.

 This is out our study window - the man and his cat were both sleeping on the chairs!
 Making churchillas right outside the metro!
 Random add with Obama's picture on it.
 Dinner with the New branch presidency - The Carters, the Pratts, Alex, Mari, Taco, Elguja, and Dinara.
 Lunch - salad in a Georgian bread bowl.
 Our living room on Sunday - the chapel!
 Those cute M&M guys are everywhere!
 Check out the tongue!
Oldest and youngest grand kids!

7 comments:

  1. Ok...that's too funny that the oldest and youngest grandkid are in the same family! I guess we'll have to see if she is the last grandchild. I don't know which seems more unsanitary-the lady making the stuff right there on the street or the pig. Yuck! I love seeing the georgian letters and the add looks like it shows a picture of traditional dancers too. The bread bowl looks so cool-can you learn how to make those before you come home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! My name is Charity Suttner and I just got called to the Armenia Yerevan Mission! I'm speaking Georgian! Could you tell me what language I should get for the Book of Mormon? There isn't one in Georgian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charity - YEAH - does this mean we are getting sister missionaries? We use the Russian Book of Mormon here - we will hopefully have Georgian in a few years - they are working on the translation now. Email me for more info - reesej6@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Hey my name is Hannah Bezdjian and I also got called to the Armenia Yerevan Mission and speaking Georgian. So do we spend most of our time in Armenia or Georgia? I would love to get some information as well, Charity when do you go to the MTC? I am so glad I stumbled upon this blog :)

      Delete
    3. Hannah and Charity - We are SO excited to have sister missionaries coming to Georgia - PLEASE contact us at reesej6@gmail.com We are going home in 1 week and would like to exchange emails! Thank you Sis Reese

      Delete
  3. Hannah!!! I'm so glad you did too! I haven't heard of anybody speaking Georgian besides me! Woop woop! Let's start an e'mail thread. Hannah what's your email? Mine is Charitysuttner@gmail.com. Hannah, are you going to the picture in SLC today at 3?

    ReplyDelete